There are so many different styles to choose from when decorating for a new season. Fall has to be the funnest to decorate for – pumpkins galore, garland and wreaths, delicious smelling candles – the list is never ending! If you’re going for a more classic look this fall, these decor finds are for you. They are beautifully classic with a colorful twist and there’s something for everyone on this list!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Beautiful Fall Decor Finds for a Classic Look:
1. ‘Thankful’ Sign: this wooden sign is almost 4-feet tall and would be perfect to place in your foyer or on your front porch. It’s the most beautiful color – can you tell we’re loving it for fall?! It’ll match everything and is such a great addition to your fall decorations.
2. Pumpkin Spice mug Set: you can’t go wrong with this cute mug set! Give them as a hostess gift this fall, or even as a party favor. They’re fun, festive and a really great price!
3. ‘Thankful’ Plaid Pillow: my favorite part about this decorative pillow is that the colors scream ‘fall’, but they’re also neutral enough that it’ll match nearly any color scheme you have going on in your home. It’s a steal at only $14.99!
4. Eucalyptus Wreath: the great thing about these gorgeous eucalyptus wreaths is that you can use them for more than just one season! It adds a touch of greenery (without being too much!) and matches every style of decor imaginable.
5. Chunky Knit Throw Blanket: these cozy, knit throw blankets are just that – cozy! It comes in six colors (check out how beautiful that coral orange shade is!) and is under $30.
6. Pumpkin Tealight Candle Holder: aren’t these candle holders so fun?! I have a vision in my head of adding these to place settings for fall gatherings with friends and family for an extra fun touch. The color is perfect and they’re such a great price!
7. Mini Gold Pumpkins: you cannot beat the price of these mini gold pumpkins – they’re so beautiful and such a great touch to add into your home! They’re small enough that you can place them almost anywhere (you could even buy a bunch and use them as a vase filler, or scatter them around for a cohesive look) but still make a really beautiful statement with the gorgeous gold color.
8. Blue Serving Bowl: this has to be the most beautiful color EVER. It is absolutely stunning and adds color to your tablescape (not to mention that beautiful scallop design) – who doesn’t like to serve in style? 🙂
9. ‘Gather’ Box Sign: you could use this as decoration on a console table in your foyer, or even hang it on your wall to welcome friends and family to your home. It’s so beautiful and such a fun piece!
10. Green ‘Gather’ Pillow: this beautiful velvet pillow is a dream come true when it comes to throw pillows! There’s nothing softer or cozier and I’m picturing it looking absolutely beautiful on an accent chair, your couch or a club chair in your living room. You could even get a couple and place them on the end chairs in your dining space for when you have guests this season.
11. Resin Pumpkin Décor: while original shades of orange pumpkins are classic and great for the fall months, there’s always room for change – so cue these gorgeous blue/green resin pumpkins! They are SO cute and come in three sizes that make it easy to mix, match and add all around your home. They’re still a classic and will match everything, but will help change things up a bit in terms of decor.
12. Moss & Thyme Candle: I know we all love candles, but there’s something a bit more exciting about lighting a candle when it’s cool out and during the fall and winter months! I like to think I’m more of a candle collector than a candle hoarder, but it’s becoming a bit crazy – and I’m not even sorry! Ha! This line of candles are always a perfect gift (the packaging is so pretty!) and smell SO incredible. They’ll keep your house smelling wonderful all day long.
13. Mini Suede Pumpkins: it is definitely no secret how popular velvet pumpkins have become to use as decor during the fall – and these suede pumpkins are just as darling! They’re a bit cheaper than you’ll find most velvet pumpkins for and the variety of colors is beautiful. This 8-piece set is only $8 and they’re such a beautiful decor piece!
14. Faux Floral Fall Basket Arrangement: whether you add this to your dining table centerpiece, use it on a console table or in your living room, it’ll add the perfect pop of fall color! It’s been on sale pretty much nonstop, so grab it while it’s in stock! It’s realistic looking and worth every penny.
15. Navy Woven Plaid Pillow Cover: this pillow cover brings texture and a perfect pop of color to a living room! Get a couple or mix and match this pretty fall plaid with some other neutral patterned pillows to make your fall decor stand out.
16. Hey There Pumpkin Door Mat: does anyone else have an obsession with changing out your door mat?! I look forward to getting a new one each season! This is the cutest one I’ve found so far and the size is just perfect!
17. Gold Pumpkin Place Card Holders: if you’re going to add one new piece to your fall decor this season, it 100% needs to be these adorable place card holders! They’re a perfect size, come in sets and will look SO super cute added to your place settings when you entertain this season. You will get endless compliments on these!
What’s your go-to style when it comes to decorating for fall? This classic look is our favorite – tell us which piece(s) you’ll be adding to your home this season!