With every new season comes a new color palette, and soon enough it’s all you see! Bordeaux is one of those deep, bold colors that screams all things fall, winter and staying cozy. If you’re loving this color just as much or haven’t seen much of it yet, here’s a variety of style, home and beauty pieces all in a beautiful, bold bordeaux:
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Striped Foldover Clutch: coming in at just $25, this is the perfect way to add a pop of color to any fall outfit. It’s incredibly roomy – even for a night out!
- MAC Lipstick in ‘Diva M’: this is a darker, wine stained shade but it is so pretty with a light gloss over it for this time of year! It doesn’t hurt to experiment with new colors – this may just be your new favorite. 🙂
- Ruffle Chenille Sweater: have you felt just how soft chenille material is yet? Either way, you need to grab this darling sweater! It is great for the holiday season or just to wear out for running errands because it’s so versatile.
- Knotted Layering Tee: while this cute and simple tee comes in quite a few colors, it’s beyond beautiful in bordeaux! It’d make for the best layering tee with a cute cardigan paired with jeans and booties!
- Cashmere Gloves: anyone would love these soft and cozy cashmere gloves, making them the perfect gift option for nearly anyone on your list. They’re just under $80 making them super affordable for a quality cashmere, too.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses: these sunnies are a bit of a splurge, however they are well worth the price tag! This shape is flattering on nearly any face shape and by now I think it’s rather obvious how much we love this color!
- Beaded Bracelet: layer it with other bangles, give it as a gift – grab it in multiple colors too while you’re at it! This stretchy, beaded bracelet is simple and dainty but still makes a statement on your wrist.
- Ankle Wrap Flats: comfortable flats that are 40% off, super stylish AND comfortable? I think they’re a must in every color!
- Pom Pom Throw Blanket: stay cozy with this beautiful blanket and display it in your living room or on your bed when you’re not using it – it’s THAT pretty! The pom poms are a fun addition too.
- Ball Drop Earrings: whimsy tassels, a bold color and the most important part – lightweight. These are statement earrings that you’ll reach to wear a ton, day or night – a must have!
- Velvet Keyhole Midi Dress: the moment I laid eyes on this dress, I immediately thought about how perfect it’ll be for all of those holiday parties this season! It’s the perfect length and I know we all have a crush on velvet this season, for good reason too. 🙂
- Cozy Hooded Cardigan: not only will you live in this extremely soft cardigan, you’ll wear it on repeat in and out of the house. It’s super warm, probably the softest fabric and is worth getting two!
- Studded X Bench: decor pieces like this are usually fairly pricey… but this beautiful bench is on sale for $149! It’d look great in your entryway, living room, bedroom – there are endless possibilities with this beauty.
- Merry Mimosa Candle: does anyone else LOVE to constantly have a candle burning this time of year? It’s so relaxing and there’s nothing better than having your home smell as festive as you feel!
- Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie: this cozy beanie is only $15, comes in three colors and at this price point you can buy one for you and all of your girls.
- Matte Rain Boots: when it comes to rain boots, they’re often too expensive or too uncomfortable. These are neither; they also come in a few other colors and are likely a different height and style than pair(s) you already have!
Hope you love all these gorgeous bordeaux ideas to help get you and your home decked out with this season’s favorite color!