April is here and so is beautiful spring! I love spring and all the freshness of the outdoors after winter and the cheery colors of spring decorating. This months free desktop wallpaper and iPhone screensaver are in one of my favorite patterns and colors.
Perfectly coordinated with our 2015 desk calendar, these monthly screensavers are quickly becoming a staple to my beginning of the month routine. You too?? Here is my beginning of the month’s check list to start the month off right.
– File papers from last month and receipts
– Compile all my to do lists into 1 place
– Note all month appointments onto my oversized calendar desk pad so I can see what my month will look like
– Straighten and clean out desk drawers
– Wipe down top of desk and computer screen and keyboard
– Sharpen pencils
– Restock or replace my favorite candle on my desk
– Clean out emails from Inbox – file in folders, write email back, or discard
I know some of these things on this list maybe pretty straightforward but I like to have a general list I can cross off of my beginning of the month plan. Hope you enjoy this list to and this months free download!
So you don’t miss these each month, sign up for our newsletter HERE and get notified immediately when they are available for download.
How to save & use our free desktop wallpaper & iPhone screensaver: Simply click on the pictures below and save to your computer. Open your appearance section of your computer settings and save image as screen saver/desktop image. Email smaller image to yourself or open this post on your phone and save image to your camera roll. Go to your settings and save as your new wallpaper.
We’ve got some other great iPhone screensavers for you too! Enjoy these free downloads HERE.