Some of my favorite gifts to give every season are entertaining gifts to all of our friends who host the funnest holiday parties. There’s so many options when it comes to serveware, barware and the different types of things that’ll impress the hosts. Whether you’re looking to spend $15 or $50, there’s bound to be the perfect gift in this guide!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Gold Serving Spoons: we can all always use a new set of serving spoons, right? They’re one of those gifts that never gets old and that you really can never have too many of. This is just a stunning set – check out that beautiful pattern on the handles!
2. Plaid Fur Throw: no one can ever own too many throw blankets, that is a fact! This pretty plaid pattern is different and will make a statement in anyone’s living room.
3. Gold Lace Detailed Cake Stand: if you’re going to gift a cake stand or tray of some sort, this has to be it! The detailing is intricate and the rose gold is simply beautiful!
4. Marble & Wood Monogram Coaster Set: the wood letter on these marble coasters is the prettiest, modern touch. These are a favorite of mine that I also just love to gift to friends!
5. Wine Chiller: ok, if there were an award for the most ingenious gift, this wine chiller would win it! First of all, it comes in so many colors and it’s vacuum insulated and made of stainless steel; it’ll keep your wine bottles chilled for hours! While I know there are many other wine chillers out there, this one fits the bottles perfectly and aren’t bulky/don’t take up space. It’s a must!
6. Fragrance Diffuser: a little tip… Buy and keep a couple of these with you to have on-hand whenever you have a last minute party this season! They’re super affordable and there’s SO many fresh scents to pick from. I gift these all the time and everyone raves about them!
7. Cozy Faux Fur Slippers: everyone loves being cozy during the cold, winter months and with these faux fur slippers you can stay cozy and look cute! Aside from beautiful serving dishes and your typical hostess gifts, I always love the option of something cozy like these slippers, or a blanket, throw pillow, etc. These come in a couple of colors you can choose from also.
8. Mini Ginger Jar Ornaments: these porcelain ornaments come in a set of 6 and are just the cutest! If you love ginger jars, you’ll love these mini versions. They’re a fun pop of color to add to your tree – you could even split these up if you’re gifting them!
9. White Marble & Wood Cheese Board Set: it’s incredible to me that this set is just $24! It’s delicate, the marble is beautiful and it’s large enough to serve appetizers on as well.
10. Watercolor Serving Platter: check out the beautiful shades of blue and green on this dish! Gift it at a holiday party and even consider bringing it with a baked good for an added touch.
11. Forest Cedar Candle: I would highly recommend buying two of these – the one you’re going to gift and one to keep for yourself. Once you smell how incredible this candle is, you will not want to let it go!! Not to mention how beautiful the packaging is, and that’s just a bonus. It’s one of my all-time favorite candles and is the prettiest gift.
12. Monogram Copper Cocktail Shaker: anything that you can monogram is always a great gift option in my opinion. It’s super personalized and makes it something that they’ll have for a long time! The best part is this is under $50 and looks extremely high end.
13. Lemon Cypress Plant: this is so different than your typical gift and it’s something everyone will love! It’s a very low maintenance plant and can live indoors or outdoors. Just wait until you – and the person receiving this plant – realize how incredible the scent is! It is originally under $20 and on sale; you can’t go wrong.
14. Accented Decanter & Glass Set: as one of the more typical and practical hostess gift ideas, this is anything but – check out the gold accents! We love this set!
15. White & Gold Dotted Vase: vases are always a great option when gift giving and you could even go above and beyond and fill it with their favorite flower before heading to the party!
16. Blue Agate Cheese Board: here’s another hostess gift I love to give AND receive. It comes in a bunch of colors and the shape is so ornate – it’ll be different than anything the hostess has ever gotten in the past.
17. Vanilla Hot Chocolate Gift Set: this hot chocolate is incredibly rich and delicious and its packaging makes it ready to gift!
18. Set of 4 Gold Cheese Knives: if you’re going to gift cheese knives, they should be two things: practical and PRETTY. These are both – who could say no to gold?!
19. Marble Trinket Box: what I love most about this little trinket box is the gold geometric design on the lid! It’s beautiful and something that everyone can use somewhere in their home.
What’s your favorite type of gift to give party hosts during the holidays? We hope these bright and colorful gift ideas provide all of the inspiration you need to get your holiday shopping done easily this season!