Mother’s Day is quickly coming up! If you’re on the hunt for the perfect gift for the women in your life, I have you covered.
I’ve been on the hunt for affordable, useful and beautiful ideas to gift that she’ll love and use for years. Get shopping so you aren’t rushing to order at the last minute. I know it can be hard to shop for our moms and I hope this gives you some inspiration!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide:
1. Striped Pajama Set: no woman can ever have too many pairs of pajamas! This striped set is perfect for summer and is made of the softest material EVER.
2. Smart Mirror: this is one of those things I just want to buy for myself right now, lol! It comes in silver or this beautiful rose gold and has an adjustable brightness level and instant magnification. You can also sync the mirror with the app on your phone for more features! Such a great gift and it’s something that looks beautiful on your vanity and it’s at all clunky.
3. Tocca Hand Cream: by far one of my favorite hand creams that actually works! It smells incredible and is perfect for dry skin and to travel with or keep in your bag.
4. Le Creuset Dutch Oven: if you haven’t gotten your hands on a dutch oven yet, you are missing out! This is one of my favorite gifts to give and hands down one of my favorites I’ve received. It’s a must to have in your kitchen and is so versatile with what you can use it for.
5. Wooden Gallery Frame: when it comes to gifting for Mother’s Day, you can never go wrong with something sentimental like family photos. This frame comes in 5 different shades of wood and there are options for a 2-opening, 3-opening, or this 9-opening frame featured above. It’s a beautiful frame and you can fill it with her favorite photos before gifting it!
6. Gold Mirrored Tray: check out the price for this decorative tray – you can’t beat it! A tray like this one is a beautiful decorative touch she can add to her dresser or vanity.
7. Professional Hot Brush: one of the best hair tools ever that is also one of the best gifts ever. I love this hot brush – it works so quickly to style your hair so it’s perfect for a busy mom on the go.
8. Capri Blue Candle: one of the most popular candle scents, now in the most beautiful packaging! This candle smells incredible and the gold tin it’s in makes it decorative as well.
9. Silk Sleep Mask: this has been one of my favorite gift ideas to recommend for quite some time, and for good reason! It’s such a must have for every woman and would be a great addition if you’re putting together a Mother’s Day gift basket of any kind.
10. Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket: you guys, if you haven’t felt just how soft a Barefoot Dreams blanket is yet, you are missing out! They’re pricey for blankets but worth every penny and it’s something you’ll always have. I love to gift these because it’s something I love and use SO much.
11. Mother of Pearl Decorative Clock: have you ever seen a more beautiful clock?! I love the idea of displaying this on a vanity or even a desk – it’s simple and useful but really, a beautiful and thoughtful piece.
12. Tory Burch Crossbody Bag: the best part about this particular styled handbag is that it resembles the even higher end brands and it is made of SUCH great quality. The white is my favorite, but take a look at how beautiful the blush pink one is too! Such a perfect, everyday handbag and really is a great gift!
13. MAMA Necklace: so simple and delicate but beautiful and perfect for Mother’s Day!
14. Travel Jewelry Case: while this is perfect for travel, it’s also handy for her to keep everyday pieces in.
15. Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish: for in between manicures, this is my go-to. It works so well and is the best gel polish I’ve ever tried!
16. Crystal Basketweave Pitcher: this stunning crystal pitcher is on sale right now for under $50 and if you’re looking to find a gift for the woman in your life who entertains like no other, this is a must buy! I love gifting home pieces that I know will get lots of use, and this is one of those things.
17. Cashmere & Silk Scarf: this is a piece that can be worn throughout the year and is such a classic! The quality is incredible – it’s something she’ll have forever.
18. Magnolia Table: one of the most beautiful home/entertaining coffee table books! I love this one, and it’s really great to read and look through as well as just a decor piece.
19. NutriBullet: this is by far the best blender I have ever used. It works incredibly well, the gold shade is beautiful to keep it out on the counter (no more hiding a bulky, ugly blender!) and the best part about the NutriBullet is that you can make smoothies/juices and take the entire tumbler on-the-go. Great for busy, working women and an overall must have!
20. Floral Monogram Mug: this cute initial mug is only $10! I don’t know a single woman who would ever admit to having “too” many mugs, so you know this will be a hit. 🙂
21. MAMA Ring: another pretty, dainty, sentimental piece of jewelry that she can wear daily and will just love! It’s so affordable and comes in two tones to pick from.
22. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: if you are completely stumped on gift ideas, you can’t go wrong with a pair of these sandals. I have them in a couple of colors and while I know they’re pretty well-known, it’s for good reason! They’re comfortable and match just about everything. They’re some of my favorite shoes!
23. Faux Composed Roses & Silver Vase: giving a real bouquet of flowers any day, or on Mother’s Day, is of course appreciated, but how about a vase filled with faux composed flowers that she can have forever? This is one of the most beautiful faux bouquets and I LOVE that it comes in this stunning vase.
24. AERIN Aegea Blossom Perfume: these AERIN scents are all stunning, but if I had to choose a favorite, it would have to be this one. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and the scent is so fresh, the perfect amount of floral, and an every-day scent that she’ll love to use.
What are you gifting this Mother’s Day? I hope these gift options give you the inspiration you need to shop for all of the important women in your life!