I am getting excited for summer and I bet you are too! With the kids out of school and the sun out a little later it calls for dinner in the garden and backyard bbqs. So here are my go to summer entertaining ideas and essentials to make it a blissful one!
2. These napkins are to die for. Seriously. I mean I love pink and the playful ikat pattern goes with everything.
3. I am such a sucker for anything hobnail hence my obsession with all my milk glass and these goblets are the perfect glasses for a summer night entertaining friends.
4. Oh sea grass how I love the! These chunky sea grass placemats are the perfect coastal chic addition to my table.
5. I love the new trend of these bakalite remakes. These ones are just gorgeous and perfect for inside our outside use.
6. Why not bring your pillows from the family room outside for the evening? These aqua ones are right up my ally with all the blue going on in my living room. They would definitely kill 2 birds with a stone and their price is amazing to not worry to bring them outside.