Happy Friday everyone! Finally the holidays are done and I am back with more of The Friday Five! I love putting these posts together of 5 things that have caught my eye for the week that I know you would love too. From home tours, my new decor for the new house, fashion and amazing sales . . . . I’ve got it all for you. Of course it totally helps to support my addictive shopping nature and rather than keep it all for myself to share it with you. Total win! So here we go with these weeks best 5 things you have to know about.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. You know how I love a good home tour and this by Kelly Nutt Design one has gorgeous coastal vibes that are really appealing to me after the chaos of the holidays. I especially really love the breakfast room and how open it is into the living space. As you know, I am going for that same look in our new home and can’t wait to have a more open concept! You can see more of our new home build HERE.
2. As I start to shop for the new house, you will start to see those items sprinkled into my posts. This pillow is one of them. I have been eying this fiddle leaf fig pillow for SO long and finally I bit the bullet and ordered them. The 20×20 size (which is what I got) is on sale for $28 which is a screaming deal! These are just one of those pillows that will go with everything and I can’t wait to add them to the sofa I ordered.
3. And I had to add my twist tie mules to the list this week because these are also on MAJOR sale and only $30. But you will have to act fast because they are part of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale and I expect them to sell out really fast. I wear them all the time with my jeans and even with my black faux leather leggings. They are so comfy!
4. I have been eyeing this vase for a while and you know my blue and white loving heart can not pass it up when it went on sale. It is from one of my all time favorite stores and only $13. Now that is a deal! I could see this on a coffee table or sprinkled in a bookcase. I am actually thinking it could be quite perfect in our new powder room. This sale ends soon too so grab it if you love it.
5. Christmas maybe over but it is still cool weather here in Dallas. I am loving buffalo check things still and this one caught my eye since it is not a holiday color pallet. This is another item that is on major sale and is only $30. It is the perfect layering piece and I can see using this easily into early spring. Are you obsessed like I am with scarfs like this you can just toss over your shoulders?! I think they are so versatile!
So I hope you loved all these great things and don’t miss all the New Year’s sales happening this weekend! This is THE time to spend that Christmas money. I added my favorite sales below with the things I love from each sale. Hope everyone has a great New Year’s!
Nordstrom – Half Yearly Sale – Up to 50% off
LOFT – 60% off – no code needed
Pottery Barn – Buy More Save More Event – up to 30% off – Use CODE: CHEERS
Serena & Lily – Winter Tent Sale – up to 70% off
West Elm – up to 70% off
Old Navy – up to 60% off