Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a stunning dining area, two cozy sweaters and a few fun finds to start decorating your home for the holidays!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This rustic modern dining space designed by Kat Lawton Designs has the perfect pop of glam and I LOVE it so much! It’s such a gorgeous space and all of the touches of gold add so much to a really pretty but simple room. Check out the entire home here.
2. How cozy does this leopard printed sherpa pullover look? I LOVE it. It’s perfect to lounge in or even wear on a casual day! It’s a great find and also would make a fun gift to give this holiday season too. Shop this leopard printed sherpa pullover here.
3. I absolutely LOVE these tabletop flocked Christmas trees! They come in two sizes and the little collar on them is my favorite part. They’re great for anywhere in your home and just add such a fun, extra holiday touch! Get them while they last, I’m thinking they will be a hot seller! Shop these tabletop flocked Christmas trees here.
4. These mercury glass candles are just $10 and they’re SO pretty! They smell delicious and they come in a ton of colors. You could put these all over your home and also can gift them – for a friend, in a stocking, they’re perfect! Shop these mercury glass candles here.
5. I’m always on the hunt for cozy sweaters that are also super cute and this one is just that! It comes in a bunch of colors and while it’s cozy, it isn’t too bulky which is the best part. It’s also super affordable! Shop this cableknit sweater here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!