Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most stunning kitchen, a few home refresh pieces to add to your living space and two fun tops to add to your closet!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I fell in love with this kitchen by E. Interiors Design the second I saw it. I LOVE all of the natural elements paired with the bright whites, natural light and hints of glam gold mixed in too. The color of the kitchen island is so beautiful! Check out the entire home here.
2. How fun is this tunic top? It’s ribbed and a good length to wear with jeans or leggings and I love the watercolor, subtle tie-dye look it has to it. The color palette is an added bonus! Shop this tunic top here.
3. This decorative woven tray is a perfect piece of decor to add to your coffee table! You can add some of your favorite books or a candle on it, or just about anything else! Such a fun piece that you can easily add to any room in your home. Shop this decorative woven tray here.
4. I am loving this Nirvana band tee! It’s super cute and can be worn so many ways. There’s a couple of other versions too – all are so fun! Layer them now with a cardigan or blazer and wear in the spring with jeans and sneakers. Shop this band tee here.
5. This woven striped pillow is so pretty! It’s a perfect way to update your decor. This navy/white striped pillow featured above looks so good paired with it as well. Shop this woven striped throw pillow here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!