Happy Friday friends! I’m really looking forward to this weekend of packing! Um not. I hope you heard the sarcasm in that one. Truly who looks forward to packing?! It is going to be cold and windy here in Dallas and since we’ve been sick the last 2 weeks we have not done a thing. You can get caught up on my new home build right HERE. Okay on to the good stuff. I’m back with another The Friday Five post where I share my top finds from the week, things I have already that I know you would love too and just all around steals and deals. I also have this weekend sales already shopped for you at the bottom of this post with the best items from each major sale from my favorite retailers. You can take a look at my past Friday Five posts right HERE too. So here we go . . . ..
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This two toned blue kitchen from the Bright Bazaar Blog had me stop in my tracks. It’s just the right shade too. Not too purple and has a tad of grey in it. You can see some of my favorite blue paint colors if you are looking at blues for your home right HERE. I love the modern coastal barstools too. I had looked at these in the chairs for our new home but ultimately decided to go with an upholstered chair. But these are still one of my favorites. I also love the little modern farmhouse touch with the shiplap on the wall. I’ve also been thinking of shiplap for the new house but actually painting it rather than leaving it white.
2. Victoria Hagan has always been one of my favorite designers all the way back to when I was in design school. She is a east coast designer and has a modern cool coastal vibe to all her designs. I am dying to get my hands on her new book and think it is a perfect coffee table book to add to my collection. I especially love in this one how it is broken down into sections based on your personality and home decor trend in your home. This one will definitely be showing up in my library of coffee table book collection soon!
3. I have shared these booties with you in a TFF post before but now they are on sale! They are so comfy and I wear them almost everyday. They really are the perfect bootie to wear through winter and well into spring. If you’ve been on the fence, now is the time because they are over 30% off.
4. I just purchased this pillow for our new house along with the one I shared in my last TFF post and I can not even begin to tell you how much I love it even more in person. It is 22″ and is in a linen/cotton blend. This color (indigo) is the one I got but I am looking at also getting the steel grey since they are on sale. This is one of those pillows that would go with everything and you would leave on your sofa or chairs year round. Trust me when I say this is a really good buy. I am so happy I got some!
4. Okay I saved the best for last! I shared how I wear my coat on IG ( you can check it out HERE) and you all loved it so just in case you missed it THIS is the coat to get this year. It is under $40 and comes in 7 colors. I am looking at getting it in the charcoal and navy too. I got 1 size up because I wanted to be able to layer it with bulky sweaters for the winter. It is so well made and seriously the perfect layering piece. It is classic and tailored and is just one of those pieces that I will forever wear.
Hope you all loved this week’s picks and drop me a note if you get one of them and what you think!
Pottery Barn – The White Sale – Save up to 30% off + Free Shipping
World Market – Huge Furniture Sale + Extra 10% off + Free Shipping on orders over $150 with CODE: JANSALE
J.Crew – Extra 50% off Final Sale & 25% off Full Price
Old Navy – Up to 50% off sitewide