Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful bright and airy bedroom, a fun new $15 tee, the cutest trendy sneakers and two fun home decor finds that you’ll love!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This stunning, bright and neutral bedroom by Brooke Wagner Design is so beautiful! I love all of the bold touches and the shiplap ceiling, layered rug look, and the beautiful pillows as well. It looks so inviting! Check out the entire home here.
2. This long-sleeved tie dye tee is SO cute!! The best part is, it’s only $15! It has an oversized fit so you could wear it with leggings or tie a cute knot in it, or size down one size for a somewhat more fitted look. It’s super soft and perfect to layer with now and wear with in the spring as well. I love the colors! Shop this long-sleeved tie-dye tee here.
3. These leopard printed adidas sneakers are SO FUN! I love the trendy print but that it’s not so overdone and that they’re still a super neutral pair of sneakers. They’re so cute to wear with a casual, everyday look! Shop these leopard printed adidas sneakers here.
4. This natural wooden candle holder caught my eye the second I saw it! I love the two sizes it comes in and they are so affordable. They’d look so pretty on your mantle or just about anywhere in your home! Shop this $15 wooden candle holder here.
5. This blue and white check throw pillow is just so pretty isn’t it?! I love the gingham feel to it and the shade of blue, of course! It’s perfect to use now and through the spring as well. Shop this throw pillow here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!