Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most stunning kitchen, a few fun home decor finds and some new pieces to add to your closet for the spring!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous open concept kitchen designed by AGK Design Studio is such a stunner! I love the ceilings and the pops of color – and check out the gorgeous bar stools they used! Check out the entire home here.
2. I just LOVE this sweatshirt dress! It’s under $30 and it’s such a fun staple to wear now and into the spring. It’ll transition really nicely into the warmer weather! Shop this gray sweatshirt dress here.
3. This blue embroidered throw pillow is SO pretty! It reminded me so much of a Serena & Lily style which is so exciting because this one is $20. It’s so beautiful and perfect to give your space a little refresh! Shop this blue embroidered throw pillow here.
4. These are this year’s version of the super popular studded sandals and they are sooo cute. They’re going to be perfect throughout the spring and summer! Dress them up or down – you can’t go wrong. I love them! Shop these studded sandals here.
5. I found this watercolor striped utensil caddy and love it SO much! It’s so pretty and would add so much to your kitchen. It’s something so different and you know that I just love the blue watercolor look! Shop this blue watercolor striped utensil caddy here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!