Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful bathroom design, a few fun clothing finds for spring and two new decor pieces you’ll love to add into your home!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I fell in love with this bathroom design by Bria Hammel Interiors the moment I saw it! How FUN is this?! I love the floor tile and of course the scallop detailing on the vanity. So stunning! The color combo is gorgeous as well – so many fun touches! Wait until you see the rest of the home, WOW! Check it out here.
2. This white embroidered eyelet peplum top is SO pretty! It’s a perfect spring top and you’ll be able to wear it lots into the summer too. It’d look so pretty with a simple pair of shorts or jeans or even dressed up a bit! The eyelet detailing is stunning also. Shop this white embroidered top here.
3. I just LOVE these marble tapered candle holders! They come in two sizes that you can mix and match with and they are just so pretty. Perfect for your mantle, coffee table or just about anywhere else! You can never go wrong with a fun and affordable piece of home decor. Shop these marble tapered candle holders here.
4. Are you sandal shopping yet? I LOVE a good pair of sandals so I’m always on the hunt for the cutest new pairs! I found these leopard espadrille slide sandals and thought they were just so cute! Shop them here.
5. I’m always looking for new storage finds that also serve as decor and this printed food storage container is a perfect example of just that! It’s so pretty and would look beautiful displayed in your kitchen! Shop this printed canister here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!