Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful kitchen design, a few fun finds for spring and summer including the cutest new sandals, and a fun new home decor find!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This stunning, natural-looking kitchen by Rita Chan Interiors is SO pretty! I love the gold, glam touches in the lighting and the natural additions in the bar stools. It’s such a great mix and this kitchen is stunning! Check out the entire home here.
2. This floral smocked top is the most beautiful spring and summer top! You can wear it casually with shorts or jeans or dressed up a bit with white jeans – you name it! Perfect for a spring/summer event, vacation… It’s a must-have! Shop this floral smocked top here.
3. This floral cross-back swimsuit is SO pretty! I love, love the colors and the floral print is sooo pretty. The back has a really fun criss-crossing to it and it’s a perfect swimsuit for the summer! Shop this floral one-piece swimsuit here.
4. This braided rug is a perfect addition to any room in your home! It adds so much texture and looks really pretty – I especially love the tassels and braided look to it! Shop this ornate braided rug here.
5. We all know, love and wear the Tory Burch Miller sandals a ton… This knotted pair is new this year though and I just love them! They’re such a fun twist on a classic sandal and they’re a bit more dressy. Although you could absolutely still wear them casually, too! They’re a must-have for spring and summer. Shop these Tory Burch Miller knot sandals here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!