Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a beautiful outdoor living space, a few cute summer tees, a must have summer handbag and a fun find that the whole family will enjoy all season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous outdoor living space designed by Mindy Gayer Design is the best inspo if you are doing any upgrades outdoors this season! It has everything you’d want – multiple seating areas, a gorgeous pool and stunning decor. I loved looking at the entire home too, this was definitely a bonus! Swooning over those lounge chairs too – check out the entire home here.
2. This straw circle tote bag is so fun for summer! It’s affordable too – some straw totes are SO expensive, this one is under $50! It’s great to use every day or even as a pool or beach bag. Shop this straw tote here.
3. This Rolling Stones Americana tee is soo fun! These have been super trendy for the last year or two and this one is under $20 and perfect for MDW, and all summer long too! It’s so cute and there’s a pair of matching lounge shorts too. Shop this Rolling Stones Americana tee here.
4. This super cute scallop sleeved tee is perfect to wear casually or dress up a bit and it’s a fun take on a simple white tee! It’s affordable, fun and a must have to add to your summer wardrobe. Shop this white scallop sleeved tee here.
5. This outdoor pizza oven is SUCH a fun addition to your outdoor living space this summer! The entire family will love it and you’ll definitely get lots of use out of it. It’s a great price for something like this too! Shop this outdoor pizza oven here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: