Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous, bright dining room, a fun dress for summer and a must-have accessory, and two outdoor decor pieces that’ll add so much to your patio this summer!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous, bright dining room designed by Blissful Design Studio has pops of bold color in the rug and dining chairs and it’s just such a gorgeous space! I love the striped area rug, mix of chair colors and the shiplap walls are so pretty. Check out the entire home here.
2. Isn’t this puff-sleeve smocked dress so pretty? I love the embroidered design and of course the color! It’s under $50 and a perfect summer dress that you can wear casually with sandals or even sneakers, or dress up with a pair of wedges for dinner or any sort of party or event. Shop this puff-sleeve smocked embroidered dress here.
3. This navy patterned outdoor rug is SO pretty and perfect to add some color and texture to your outdoor patio! I love the pattern and it’s a great price for a piece that you can use year after year. Shop this navy patterned outdoor rug here.
4. These pretty floral tumbler glasses are only $2 each and are perfect for your outdoor dining table this season! They’re beautiful and definitely don’t look like plastic! Shop these floral tumbler glasses here.
5. I LOVE these inside-out hoop earrings! They also come in gold and are soo pretty. They look like real diamonds but they’re under $100! They’d be a great gift or just a fun pair of earrings to buy yourself that you can wear daily or dressed up, or both. They’re so pretty and dainty but still make a statement! Shop these inside-out hoop earrings here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: