Welcome to this weeks The Friday Five! Each week I like to recap 5 things from the week that I have purchased, found and loved to share with you. This week I found some classic items that I think will always be in style and even better they are on sale! I love a great deal on something I know I will wear and use all the time. As it gets closer and closer to us closing on the house, I have found myself getting lost on retailer sites trying to find the perfect pieces. I am gathering and designing all the design boards for each space and getting ready to share those with you soon. I think you will love seeing the final vision come to life. I know I will! So let’s dive right into this week’s The Friday Five . . . . .
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Like I said last week, I have been pouring over home designs for final inspiration for our new home and have such a crush on this modern coastal living room by Lindye Galloway. I find myself looking more and more at beams these days and even though we did not do any in the new house, I may just do it down the road. And can we talk about that cabinet color? It is just gorgeous. I think I would love to do something similar up in our game room. You can check out my favorite blue paint colors if you’re getting ready to paint something also.
2. Okay hold your horses on this one. From the buckle detail to the pearls, this handbag had me at hello. Not to mention it is on sale for only $25! This is the perfect transition handbag into spring. I mean for that price, it is a no brainer!
3. I have shoes like these from a few years ago and I have worn them to death. I am in desperate need of a new pair and I am loving these platform sneakers right now. No joke when I tell you I wore my others all the time. But I am loving the faux calf material on these ones so in my cart they went!
4. Many of you who follow me on Instagram know I already own this top. It is so comfy and it is on sale for only $27. You can see how I styled it below. Really this is such a staple top that you can layer in the winter and wear with shorts for the spring.
Here is how I styled it and wear it in these cooler months.
You can check out more outfit ideas I have put together on my Everyday Outfit Ideas page.
5. I ordered this beaded flush mount light fixture a few weeks ago for our powder room and it is also on sale! It is just gorgeous and I can’t wait for it to come. It is on a little back order but I think it is worth the wait. There used to be a matching mirror to it but sadly I missed out and I don’t think they have it anymore.
So I hope you loved this weeks picks and don’t miss the great sales this weekend!
Banana Republic – 40% off regular priced items. No code needed.
Old Navy – Epic Clearance event is still going strong! Up to 75% off
Loft – 40% off full priced items.
BaubleBar – Up to 75% off with 15% off sale
Wisteria – Up to 35% off home interiors event