Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous entryway, two new fall finds to add to your closet, a must-have pair of boots and a piece of decor you are going to love!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous, bright and open entryway designed by Bria Hammel Interiors is giving me an itch to add a window seat as pretty as this one somewhere in my home! LOL. It’s such a gorgeous space – open, bright, airy and I love the natural touches. Check out the entire home here.
2. I’ve been on the hunt for a really great knee-high boot for fall and I just LOVE these. They are the prettiest cognac color and the heel height dresses them up a bit more! They also come in black and are a pair of boots you’ll have forever. Shop these knee-high cognac leather boots here.
3. This ribbed knit sweater dress is a fall staple! It’s under $30 and comes in a couple of colors. It’s SO pretty and would look great paired with booties or even sneakers! Shop this ribbed knit sweater dress here.
4. This ribbed puff sleeve top is soo cute! It’s a great fall staple and comes in a really pretty pink/peach color too. It’s a good elevated basic – wear it with anything! Shop this ribbed puff sleeve top here.
5. I had to share this “Our Nest” decorative sign with you guys! Isn’t it so cute?! I’m envisioning it looking super cute next to a bunch of pumpkins, some faux florals and decorative beads on a console table in the entryway of any and every home. I love the idea of mixing in decorative signs propped on a table like this one! It’s under $20 too. Shop this “Our Nest” decorative sign here.