Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous bathroom, two fall fashion finds you’ll love and a pumpkin jar your home needs this fall!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous white and wood bathroom designed by House of Jade Interiors is so beautiful! I love the mix of bright whites and woodwork. The patterned tile floor adds so much texture and the mixed marble counter tops are gorgeous too! Check out the entire home here.
2. This navy button-front blouse is SO cute. I of course love the color and the button-front detailing is so pretty, but it’s perfect to layer with this fall with a cardigan or dress up for work, an event, or just about anything else! Shop this navy button-front blouse here.
3. How cute is this glass pumpkin jar?? I love it! It’s perfect to add to your decor this fall and you could use it for so many things – fill it with bowl filler, Halloween candy, any sort of decorative food, etc! It’s a fun piece and it’s affordable too. Shop this glass pumpkin jar here.
4. I love anything knit for fall and this chunky knit throw pillow has the cutest tassels and comes in a couple of fun colors! It’s the most perfect throw pillow for fall and will match any style/decor theme you have going on. Shop this chunky knit tassel throw pillow here.
5. I LOVE these tan heeled booties! They are so cute and look so much like the super popular Marc Fisher/Steve Madden booties we see all season long, but these are under $40! Can you believe that?! They have great reviews and even have the squared toe detail that the designer versions do. Shop these tan heeled booties here.