Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous dining area, two fun fall fashion finds and some must-haves for your home this season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous dining area designed by Kate Marker Interiors is everything! I love that it’s more of a little “nook” and I just LOVE the window seat seating. The high ceiling, wood beams, and way they decorated the space is just so beautiful. Check out the entire home here.
2. Isn’t this satin button-up shirt gorgeous? I LOVE the color. It’s a perfect top to wear a bit more casually OR dress up for a party, event, etc! It comes in a couple of other colors too. Shop this satin button-up shirt here.
3. Okay, if you are a candle enthusiast like I am, first of all check out all of my favorite fall candles for the season HERE. I rounded up a ton of delicious smelling candles that are perfect for your home this season! This Golden Sap and Spice candle can definitely be added to that list – it’s a perfect fall scent and it’s only $10! Shop this Golden Sap and Spice candle here.
4. These sherpa lined boots are a MUST have for fall and winter. They are a near exact dupe for the popular, over $200 Marc Fisher pair and they are SO good. They also come in black! Wait until you see the price and see how comfy they are – an absolute must! Shop these sherpa lined boots here.
5. This olive green knit throw blanket is a must have for fall in your home! It comes in SO many colors and it’s the perfect weight. It looks really pretty too draped over a chair or on a bed! It’s a perfect piece of decor that will also keep you cozy this season. Shop this knit throw blanket here.