Welcome to another The Friday Five where I share my favorite picks from the week in home decor, fashion and beauty items! I have some GREAT finds for your this week and even something I have not been able to live without over the last 6 months that I know you need and will love. A lot of these are things I have already purchased myself and I know are amazing quality or they are things I currently have in my shopping carts (yep they always seem to have something in them!). So let’s get into it and I hope you love this weeks picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Clearly my love for blue and white runs strong and just take a look at this living room. I love the layered rugs and I have a tutorial on how to layer rugs in case you are not sure how to do it. It is such a great way to add pattern and texture. I really love the all white space. It really makes the dark blue pop. I am doing a similar look in my new home so I hope it is as beautiful as this is.
2. I have a conference I am going to next month and I am starting to look around at some clothes to take with me and found this blue and white striped dress for such a steal. For under $40 this is a great option and I love the oversized look. That means I will be comfortable! Also don’t miss the cute sleeve detail!
3. Okay friends this is something EVERYONE should know about. This concealer from Tarte is THE BEST I have ever used. I started using it about 6 months ago and can not believe the coverage. So I use it under my eyes (for dark circles), on the sides of my nose and on my chin. Then I use a brush like this one and blend. Then the last step is to apply a powder. I typically use this one. It is not tinted and just sheer. Trust me when I say once you use this you will never use anything else. I have been shocked at how great it really is.
4. This just might be the prettiest iPhone case ever! I am looking for something that will go with everything and the best part is it is only $20. I don’t switch my case often so when I do I have to really love it!
5. I am always on the hunt for really good faux florals and I really love the ones from Pottery Barn. Typically they are a little more than I like to spend but for really good faux florals, they really are worth the dollars. BUT these faux hydrangea stems are on sale right now for $9.99. Such a great price, so I picked some up for the new house. I know you will love the quality of these and you really don’t need more than a few stems for a beautiful arrangement.
So I hope you loved this weeks picks and don’t miss the great sales this weekend!
Old Navy – 20% off everything with code: SWEET
Pottery Barn – 20% off + free shipping with code:FAMILY
Anthropologie – extra 25% off sale items
LOFT – 40% off select styles