Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous outdoor living space, a few fun outdoor decor finds and some fashion finds for spring you’re going to love!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. If you’re looking for ideas for this year’s outdoor living space, this is a perfect setup designed by Pure Salt Interiors to pull inspiration from! I love all of the neutral colors and how elegant and clean it looks yet SO inviting and cozy. The entire home is beautiful – check it out here.
2. I’m always on the hunt for cute new statement making sandals and I LOVE this pair! The way they shimmer is stunning and they are just so fun. They fit TTS and are really comfortable! Highly recommend you add these to your collection for the spring and summer. Shop these strappy embellished sandals here.
3. This puff sleeve tee comes in SO many colors and it’s so perfect for spring! You can wear it casually with jeans or shorts as it starts to warm up more or even tuck it into a skirt or pair it with a blazer and heels for a dressier look. So fun and a spring and summer staple! Shop this blue puff sleeve tee here.
4. I am obsessed with these woven rattan and glass candleholders! They are sooo pretty and come in three sizes – I love the way they look mix and matched together! They’re something different to add to your patio setup this season and are under $100. Shop these candleholders here.
5. This wicker accent table is a perfect addition to your patio this season! It goes with a bunch of neutral color/styled furniture and it’s such a perfect size. It’s under $100 too! Shop this wicker patio table here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!