Happy Good Friday everyone! If you are working today I hope it is relaxing and you get out of there early. I will be leaving my office early afternoon and hopefully not touching this computer the rest of the weekend. . . . well, except for the sales. There are SO many great sales this weekend and I have them all below for you so don’t miss them. This week I am sharing some items I already purchased that I know you will love and even a sneak peek of my backyard. I promise reveals on the house will be very soon. I’ve just been waiting on a few more pieces of furniture to arrive. Alright let’s dive into my picks this week because I know you will love them!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. The colors of this bedroom caught my eye and I have bookmarked it for our bedroom for when I get around to redoing it. I love that soft sea green and in the past I have loved that color pallet for our bedroom. It is cool and crisp feeling and I love the coastal nod. Okay but we have to talk about that circle window. Isn’t it utterly amazing?! It really is the show stopper of that room.
2. I just ordered this striped dress and I can’t wait for it to come. I love shirt dresses like this that are boxy and have some room in them. The perfect dress to wear to dinner if you know what I mean. And you all know my love for stripes is strong. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this one well into summer.
3. So if you haven’t heard these are the IT sandal for the season . . . . so I ordered them to see what the fuss was about. They actually are a good price and turned out to be super comfy. So I am glad I got them. This was my first time ordering from this retailer too and I got them in the same week. I always love when they are quick!
4. Did you see the sneak peek of my patio on Instagram this week? Hope you loved it and I will be revealing it in the next few weeks. A LOT of you asked about my galvanized planter so I thought I would include it in The Friday Five this week so you all have the link here too. I have the tall one but there is a smaller one too.
5. With warmer weather coming soon, I’ve been starting to plan my outdoor get togethers on our new patio. I can’t wait! And did you know Nordstrom is carrying a select collection of Anthropologie items now! So exciting and one of my favorite things is how easy it is to buy/return things from Nordstrom. So when my favorite brands like Anthro and J.Crew are there I am in heaven. Take a look at this gorgeous Agate cheese board. Talk about serving your guests in style. I was even thinking this would be pretty to display perfume on in the bathroom. It also comes in a lilac color that is so beautiful.
Hope you loved this week’s finds and have a great Easter everyone!
Loft – 40% off everything with code: HELLO
Old Navy – 50% off entire store no code needed
J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything no code needed + additional 50% off clearance with code: GOODIES
Banana Republic – 40% off entire purchase. No code needed
J. Crew – 40% off full price items with code: SPRINGTOIT
Williams Sonoma Home – The Buy More Save More event. Get up to 10-25% off your order the more you buy.
World Market – save up to 60% off on their big dining sale