Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous dining area, a fun summer dress and pair of sandals and two decor finds to add to your home indoors or out this season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This super pretty and neutral dining area designed by Georgia Street Design is so beautiful! I love the archway into the dining area and the stunning wallpaper adds so much to the space. I love the really classic-looking wooden dining table mixed with the coastal-styled chairs as well! Such a pretty space – check out all of their work here.
2. If you need a cute new dress for summer, this one is so fun and it is under $20! It comes in white and pink as well and it’s so cute to wear casually with sneakers or sandals or with a pair of heels. Perfect to take on vacation too! Shop this blue striped puff sleeve dress here.
3. Isn’t the print on this throw pillow so fun for summer?! It can be used indoors or outdoors and it’s such a fun throw to add to your set. I love the way it’d look on a patio or even on chaise lounges by a pool! Shop these navy palm-printed throw pillows here.
4. I love the shell shape that this pretty stoneware bowl is! It’s perfect for summer and I’m thinking it’d be so fun to display on an outdoor dining table with either bowl filler or even fresh fruits! Shop this stoneware bowl here.
5. These super pretty blue beaded sandals are so fun for summer! They’re subtle but the beads add so much and make them a fun pair to add to your collection this season. Shop these blue beaded sandals here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!