Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a stunning living room space, two summer fashion must haves and some summer decor you’ll be so excited to add to your home this season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I’m not sure how you could look at anything but the stunning views in this home designed by Geneva Ness Design… But once you do, WOW! It’s so stunning and so well designed! I love every finishing touch and how open, airy and inviting it is. The views also feel like they are a part of the design and everything plays into it – it’s stunning! Check out the entire home here.
2. My favorite thing about this beautiful crochet maxi dress is that it has such a designer look to it, you would never guess that it’s under $30! It also comes in a stunning cobalt blue and black. It’s great for summer and a dress you can wear casually or dressed up! Shop this crochet maxi dress here.
3. These leather Birkenstocks are part of their new collab with the brand STAUD and I love everything about them! They’re so different and I think they’re super chic and fun for summer – and aren’t just for comfort anymore! Shop these leather and gold buckle Birkenstock sandals here.
4. I LOVE these tumblers! They’re so perfect for summer and are the best Serena and Lily dupe ever. They’re only $15 and they’re SO dang cute for entertaining this summer! Shop these natural wrapped tumblers here.
5. While indoor throw pillows may be the last thing you’re thinking about during the summer, this striped lumbar pillow is a $20 must have! It’s so pretty and neutral and it’ll transition through seasons well, too. It’s so pretty and I love how it’d look paired with some bright white throws. Shop this textured striped cream/cognac lumbar throw pillow here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!
Follow along to get more of my tips on home decor, DIY and lifestyle on the following: