First before we get started, I wanted to apologize if you are a newsletter subscriber for sending you the wrong link yesterday for our patio reveal. Thankfully someone let me know and I resent the email with the correct link. I hope it was not too frustrating! Anyways, thank you for being understanding.
And welcome to this week’s The Friday Five! I love sharing 5 things with you that I found this week that are on sale, great design and you just plain need in your life. Many of them I have ordered myself and own or have in my shopping cart. Make sure to not miss the BIG weekend sales at the end of this post. I add them there and give you the codes you need to shop them.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I am wanting to add some pattern into my white kitchen and love this newly remodeled one from Coco Kelley. I just love that backsplash and floating wood shelves. It gives it a grounded rustic feel. Though I am not looking at replacing the backsplash we had installed, I would like to make it feel warmer like this one. I would love to hear your suggestions in the comments!
via Coco Kelley
2. Okay this one friends. This rug stopped me in my tracks and I was shocked that it was only $15. I actually went and saw it in person and LOVE it. If I didn’t already have this one then I would get this in a heartbeat. It is the perfect shades of blue.
3. These are the cutest shoes for spring! I am still wearing closed toed shoes but love the mule slide and gingham pattern of these. They go with everything and would be so cute when it gets to shorts season with a white t-shirt. Okay and you can’t beat that they are on sale for 25% off making them less than $50. Total score!
4. I have been eyeing this pillow for awhile and love it’s beach coastal feel. I think it is the perfect transition pillow from spring to summer too. I see mixing it with this leather pillow that I already have and maybe a good striped one like this one (PS- this one is on sale for less than $40!). It will definitely feel like a fresh pop on my blue velvet sofa.
5. You guys I have this one and I already thought it was such a good price when it wasn’t on sale but now it is less than $20!! So if it was me I would be worried about the quality at that price but it is beautiful in person, the perfect summer bag and SO good if you are chasing after kids. It is a great size too and holds a wallet, sunglasses, lipstick and your phone. I think you could get some other things in there too but on a daily basis that is all I need. Okay and how cute is the buckle detail?! Can you tell how much I love this one?!
Hope you loved this weeks picks and have a great weekend!
Loft – 40% off everything with code: FRIENDS
Serena & Lily – offering free shipping with code: STYLEAWAY
Pottery Barn – Spring Home Furnishings Event – up to 40% off. No code needed.
Anthropologie – extra 25% off sale items. No code needed.
Nordstrom – TONS of new markdowns!
Target – up to 25% off on patio items.
More Popular Posts:
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 15 years and loves to share tips, tricks and how to live a stylish and blissful life.