It’s Friday so you know what that means. . . . . this week’s The Friday Five is here where I share 5 things I love and am crushing on from the week. I have some really good sale items for you that I know you will love and one of my favorite bloggers just shared a big reveal I don’t want you to miss. This weekend we will be heading out for a little R&R and honestly I can’t wait. Things have been a little chaotic with school finishing and work has been crazy. We are headed to one of my favorite vacation spots in Texas called Lost Pines. It is a resort outside of Austin and we typically go once a year. They have the best pina coladas and the kids always have a blast. I highly encourage you to look into it. I have another summer room reveal planned for you next week too so make sure you’ve signed up for my newsletter so you don’t miss it!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. One of my favorite bloggers is Kelly from The Lily Pad Cottage. She has this amazing house on the lake in Michigan and loves that coastal style like me. Her house is a total dream and she just finished her pool side cabana makeover and it is GORGEOUS. I am so in love with the blue and white striped drapes. Her pool area is just dreamy. I wish we could have built a pool but the lots are not big enough unless that is all you want in your backyard. So for now I will live vicariously through Kelly!
2. Okay so if you don’t have beaded tassel earrings by now then I am telling you you need them. They go with everything. This color is my favorite and they are on sale for 40% off. So now is the time to grab some! You can also snag them in black if you want something more neutral.
3. I just got these shoes and I am so in love with them! I love the peep toe and this is such a great neutral print. They are also super comfortable and perfect for the summer. They are also 50% off right now so hurry and grab some!
4. One of my favorite places to shop online, Studio McGee just launched their new pillows for summer and I absolutely LOVE this one. It is such a great pattern and I love the colors. It maybe hoping in my cart soon!
5. One of my favorite pieces to wear are kimonos. They are so easy to throw over a t-shirt or tank for a little layering to your outfit. I love this sheer gauzy looking one and it comes in 3 colors, pink, navy and this pale blue. It is currently 40% off and less than $30. It would be a perfect piece for over a bathing suit too.
Hope you loved this week’s picks and don’t miss these great sales this weekend!
Urban Outfitters – up to 40% off home sale.
Bloomingdales – the buy more save more event. Up to 30% off!
Banana Republic – up to 40% off. No code needed.
J. Crew – 25% off with code: NEWSTYLES
Pottery Barn – up to 70% off summer kick off sale.
Pier 1 – indoor/outdoor furniture sale. Up to 50% off.
Anthropologie – 25% off pants, skirts, short and jeans
More Popular Posts:
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 10 years and currently venturing into designing custom made items for the home to help other mommies live a stylish and blissful life.