Happy Friday everyone and welcome to another The Friday Five where I share 5 things I’ve loved from the week, jumped in my cart or plain out am obsessed with. This week I am thinking all things summer and beachy vibes. Soft subtle colors and getting the guest room ready for company. I am ready to tackle the first major room transformation and I’ve chosen the guest room. So I will be sharing progress photos over the next few weeks and my inspiration board for my design process. But for now enjoy this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I am in love with Mollie’s new home and her home office is just a dream. If you haven’t seen it yet, make sure to pop over HERE to check it out. The ceiling is one of my favorite parts and these are strips of wood you just stick on. I am thinking of doing something similar in our new kitchen. Seriously her new home is such an inspiration!
Office by Design Loves Detail
2. I just ordered this tank and I love the summer casual look of it. It will be perfect with jean shorts and my flip flops which truly is my staple mom attire at this time of the year.
3. If you are truly looking for a candle that you can smell throughout the house then this brand is the one to get. I recently smelled this scent at the store and fell in love. It is light and summery smelling. I love the jar too and it would be gorgeous sitting on a coffee table or even a great hostess gift.
4. I just ordered this wood beaded chandelier for my guest room and I can’t wait for it to come! I have a project I am working on and when I am done I will show you the finished room. I am going for a casual cool blue and white room and this will be perfect. I just looked it up again to do this post and saw it is currently get 40% off so now is the time to get it! Luckily mine has not come yet so I called them and thy price matched it for me. Thank heavens!
5. I have this pillow and LOVE it. I have it in the indigo color and love it so much I ordered this also for our new guest room. It is such a classic stripe and goes with everything. The best part is it is only $35 so it doesn’t break the bank.
Hope you loved everything and don’t miss this weekend’s sales!
West Elm – End of season sale – extra 20% off markdowns with code: EXTRAHOT.
Express – Take an additional 30% off clearance.
Crate & Barrel – Up to 50% off outdoor furniture.
World Market – Up to 50% off outdoor furniture.
Pottery Barn – Up to 60% off best selling furniture items + extra 20% off clearance with code: EXTRA20