Happy Friday friends! I am back with another The Friday Five. If you’ve missed any in the past you can catch up on them HERE. Each week I share five things I love, are on sale or currently in my shopping cart that I know you would not want to miss.
Typically there is a home tour or tablescape (which I am sharing today!) to get you inspired to decorate your home or get ready for the holidays.
Of course, don’t miss all the weekend sales at the bottom of this post and I always share a few favorites from them that you can snag. Hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. With Halloween over, I have been pinning tons of Thanksgiving tables to get inspired and figure out what I want to do this year. Typically I am so last minute on my table but I really want to plan better this year. We are in the new house and will actually be having our Thanksgiving dinner in the dining room rather than the breakfast room.
Though this one below is outdoors, I love the neutral color palette and simple centerpiece.
So I will be on the hunt of candlesticks and a gorgeous garland for the center of mine!
2. You might recognize these gorgeous amber jars from my fall kitchen HERE. I love them so much and they are an amazing price! They come in 3 sizes too. You can cluster them together or spread them out like I did around your kitchen or living room for a gorgeous amber pop of color.
3. I currently have this beautiful caned tray in my cart and it is a new collection by one of my favorite designers, Sarah Bartholomew. She has an exclusive collection at Pottery Barn and it is amazing. I think this is such a great buy and can’t wait to see it when it gets here!
3. I am always on the hunt for cutting boards. I love to collect them and they are so pretty layered and stacked against the backsplash in a kitchen. You can see how I use mine HERE and HERE. This marble one has brass inlay and is under $25. That is such a steal for a marble cutting board!
5. We all need this one! This cozy sweatshirt is a fabulous reminder that every day needs to be Friday. I love the navy and white and of course that it is from J.Crew Factory. It currently is 35% off with code: NEEDITNOW. You can shop it HERE.
Hope you loved this week’s picks and don’t miss this weekend’s sales below!
More Popular Posts:
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 15 years and loves to share tips, tricks and how to live a stylish and blissful life.