Welcome friends to this week’s The Friday Five where I share 5 things that have caught my eye and I think you need to know about!
This week, I am really transitioning my home and my wardrobe into more winter finds and the weather here in Dallas is finally cooperating. It has been hot then rainy then hot again but we are going to get our first freeze on Saturday so I can start dressing the part of the season.
This week I found some amazing things on Amazon for a steal! I added some of them to my Amazon shop that you can checkout HERE and then have my favorite one below. I am also sharing one of my favorite purchases from last year because it is back on on crazy sale.
I know you will love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Anything Studio Mcgee does is magic to me and their latest project does not disappoint. I love that it is a lake home and it has a very modern edge to it. I especially love the contrast island and the bleached wood tones of it. We are seeing so many colored islands these days and it is great to see something a little different. You can take the tour HERE.
Kitchen by Studio Mcgee
2. I bought this gorgeous peacoat last year and it has become such a staple item in my closet. I am so happy they brought it back and it is currently on mega sale for less than $40. I mean that is such an insane deal. Also it comes in 4 colors so it maybe worth it to snag more than 1.
3. You have heard me on IG stories and in some other TFF posts about my latest obsession with this new makeup and skincare line Beautycounter that I have started using. It is an amazing company that not only provides cleaner and safer products but is leading and paving the way for stricter testing for this industry.
Their products feel absolutely amazing when you put them on and the makeup is gorgeous. I am especially in love with their lip glosses. They stay on so long and come in the most beautiful shades. This lip gloss trio set are all the perfect nudes to go over your favorite shade of lipstick. These would make amazing Christmas gifts too!
4. Okay Amazon is seriously on fire lately. I recently started an Amazon shop curated with all my favorite finds. You can go HERE to take a look at it and I have it split into categories for easy shopping.
But take a look at these beauties that I found!! I am so in love with them and they come in 5 colors. Okay and the best part is they are only $13. Yep you heard that right. For that price, I would buy all 5!
5. Has anyone started shopping for Christmas decor yet? Just because of the nature of my job, I have already but I know not everyone starts this early.
I did share some AMAZING Christmas trees I found over on IG Stories and I saved it to my highlights if you want to see what I found. Also, I am starting to add to my Christmas Decor Finds on my shop page HERE when I find things so you can pop over there anytime to shop my favorites for the season.
I recently found this plaid pillow and it is such a great holiday print. Super timeless and I could see using this year in and year out. You can currently get it up to 30% off with the Buy More, Save More event using code: SAVEMORE. You can shop it HERE.
Hope you all have a great weekend and don’t miss any of these amazing sales below this weekend! I have shopped some of them for you with my favorite items.