Hey guys! Welcome to another The Friday Five where I share my favorites from the week in clothing, home tours, recipes and more. I love this new series and you can check out the past ones right HERE. So let’s get right to it . . . .
THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS
1. I just had to share this kitchen with you. I am in LOVE! I am going a bit more modern with our new build kitchen and I am so inspired by this one. As much as I would love to do a hood like this, I did choose something a little different so fingers crossed it looks as good as I am imagining it!
2. I have been using baskets in my home as planters lately and I think I may get one of these larger ones for our entry. I was thinking I would get a snake plant. They seem rather hardy and I definitely don’t have a green thumb. So here it goes . . . . Oh and you can get 20% off right now with code: STYLE20. Ends on 8/7.
3. I just ordered these earrings and can’t wait for them to come! They are under $40 and look like I will be able to wear them with just about everything this fall. I love the hammered metal look too!
4. Well you know my love for blue and white and these lidded jars are from one of my favorite shops (it’s where the baskets are from too!). These too are under $40 and you can use that 20% off code from the baskets (STYLE20) until 8/7. I was thinking these would be so pretty on a kitchen island or even on a entry console.
5. I’ve been stocking up with sweaters lately and I’ve had my eye on this one. It is still part of the Nordstrom sale (that ends soon!) so I better make my mind up! I just can’t decide if I want this color or the wine color. Which one should I get??
Hope everyone has a great weekend and here are some sales to not miss this weekend!
J. Crew – extra 50% off final sale styles
Serena & Lily – 3o-% – 70% off tent sale
West Elm – up t0 30% off selected items
Williams Sonoma – extra 20% off select items
Loft – extra 50% off select items
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 10 years and currently venturing into designing custom made items for the home to help other mommies live a stylish and blissful life.