Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing spring inspired things to welcome the beginning of April. Pastel colors have caught my eye of course and I am looking to lighten up my decor in my living room and kitchen area over the next few weeks.
I also have been taking advantage of the amazing online sales over the last couple of weekends, and my closet has gotten a little spring shift to it too.
I hope you love all the items I picked this week!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. Julia from Gal Meets Glam has the most gorgeous home and I am in love with her back patio. If you follow me on IG stories, then you have seen I am updating mine over these next couple weeks and will show you very soon.
I love the blue and white color scheme with the wood table. And of course, don’t miss the hanging lights. I need to get mine up on our patio stat!
2. With spring, I always update my faux greenery and flowers in the house to reflect the season. This year I bought these faux mint leaf stems and currently have them in the kitchen.
They even have a velvety texture to them that really makes them look real and even better that they are only $5!!
3. I have been eying these woven mules for a couple of weeks now and when my friend came over the other day in them, I knew I needed to go back and finally get them.
They are only $25 and the perfect transition shoe for the season.
4. Another piece I have been eying for a long time is this Sole Society bag. It is a dupe for the Chloe bag and under $70. I just can’t decide if I want the camel or the blush. Which one do you think I should get?
5. And yet another item I have been eyeing for a while. I have loved this antelope print pillow for months now and originally thought I would get the camel colored one. But this soft blue is stealing my heart and I think it would be gorgeous for spring.
Hope you loved all of this week’s picks and don’t miss these amazing weekend sales!