The Friday Five is where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs. This is one of my favorite posts to write so I can share all these goodies!
This week my picks are very monochromatic and staying in the black and white trend. As I am starting to decorate for summer, I am wanting our outdoors to be the showcase and not the inside of our home. So I am choosing very neutral colors so our windows appear as the art. Hope that makes sense and I will be sharing my summer home tour towards the end of the month.
So without further ado, here are my picks for this week!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I’ve been looking at inspiration lately to update my home for summer and fell in love with this gorgeous living room by Salt Design Company.
Someday I hope to add beautiful beams like these to our living room but for now, I’m loving the crisp white space with wood and leather accents.
Black is also a keep component here and it definitely adds a modern flare.
2. Y’all I can’t tell you how great these earrings are! I have them and I was worried they would be heavy but they are absolutely not. I get so many compliments on them and they are only $10! They are the perfect summer accessory in my book!
3. Hello, gorgeous sun hat. Well, I am wanting to jump on the sun hat bandwagon this summer but to be honest I have a really hard time buying hats. My head is small and they all tend to look ridiculous on me.
BUT this one is beautiful and less than $40 so I am thinking of taking the plung. Do you where sun hats like these in the summer?
4. I need a few more pillows on the other side of my patio and then I am done for the summer!
I am loving these striped ones and cannot decide between the white or the black striped ones.
They are currently on sale for $34 so I am not breaking the bank on these ones to complete my space.
5. A few weeks back I shared these basket pots and I actually ordered a few because they were on sale. I got mine in and absolutely love them!
Hope you loved this week’s picks and don’t miss my favorite sales for the weekend below!