Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing some fresh summer finds in colors and tones reflective of the outdoors. Lots of texture and wood tones giving you a fresh summer feel for your interiors and wardrobe.
A few weeks back I painted the inside of our front door and the rug I ordered just came in yesterday. I love the dramatic change and I can’t wait to show you.
I am super inspired for our entry with this week’s feature!
Hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This entry from Studio McGee caught my eye this week because I have a similar staircase to this one. I do not, however, have paneling in mine which definitely gives it a more dressy feel. I love a more casual look so I am not sure that would work in our home BUT the styling and decor and so on point for me.
The little blue and white ottoman is just beautiful and would be super function for us since this is where we put our shoes on and I love the baskets with the tree for height.
What is your favorite part of this entry??
2. I live in dresses in the summertime. Normally I am always in jeans but they are just too darn hot in this Texas heat.
I stumbled upon this military green one with this pretty embroidery the other day and fell in love. It is reasonably priced and I think it would be great for vacation and thrown over a bathing siute.
3. Say hello to the cutest summer sandals ever! These look so comfy and would go with everything. I could see wearing them with shorts and dresses this season.
It does say to order a size up if you are a 1/2 size so I will be waiting for the 9’s to come back in stock. =(
4. My fetish for cutting boards continues! I have so many cutting boards but I love collecting them.
I love the mix of marble and wood on this cutting board. And it is not sure oversized so I would stack nicely behind my stove.
Also, the price is amazing for $35.
5. I just ordered this striped pillow for my summer refresh. This is my favorite company to get pillows from and generally I wait for sales because they can be pricey. But they are honestly worth every penny.
I love that these can transition from season to season and are timeless.