Hey guys! Welcome to another The Friday Five where I share my favorites from the week in clothing, home tours, recipes and more. I love this new series and you can check out the past ones right HERE. So let’s get right to it . . . .
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This amazing porch caught my eye on Pinterest and it is the amazing Rachel from Pencil Shaving Studio’s vacation home in Carlton Landing. It is just dreamy and the perfect spot for reading a book with a cup of tea to wind down those summer afternoons. Seriously you have to see the full home. It is full of designer touches and bright colorful pops that I know you will love.
Carlton Landing Porch by Pencil Shavings Studio
2. So I have a blanket like this and my family keeps trying to steal it from me. So I am looking at a replacement that we could use in our family room and I think this one is going to be the one. It looks super plushy and is under $40. I think that is such a steal for a blanket like this and shh don’t tell anyone but I am thinking everyone is getting this for Christmas too! Hope my mom didn’t see this post!!
3. Give me all the stripes people!! I love this pin striped top with the bows on the sides. I mean how cute is this with jeans?!! It’s under $40 and there aren’t many left. Just warning you. Go get it if you like it.
4. Oh friends this one is SO special. This is my friend KariAnne from Thistlewood Farms new book and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! She is such an amazing person inside and out. It looks like such a great motivational book especially for people wanting to do more DIY projects and scared of not creating a Pinterest worthy outcome. Because let’s be honest. The best DIYers fail a lot before their projects are amazing. Just keeping it real!
5. So this is like the deal of the year. These Hunter Boots are on sale and then and additional 20% off with code: SALE20 . I mean crazy price for these!! They are on sale for 3 colors and there are some cute kid versions too. I’m thinking I need these powder blue ones.
Enjoy friends and have a great weekend!