Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful, bright and classic home tour and some spring finds to check out for both in your closet and around your home!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This home tour was put together by interior designer Allison Campbell from Allison Campbell Design. Isn’t it stunning? The first thing I noticed was how bright and opened the space was – from the living room into the dining room and then connecting into the kitchen. One space is prettier than the next, LOL! I love the touches of color and hints of gold throughout while still keeping the entire space classic. It’s such a gorgeous design and you can tell that no detail went unnoticed! You have to check out the entire home tour here, and check out more of Allison’s designs on her site here.
2. How fun are these? I love them, they are perfect for all things spring and summer and I just can’t help but look for beautiful and bright whites and spring finds like these cute shoes! They also come in a tan leather color. Shop these white leather sandals here.
3. While you start to think about your next place setting set-up and tablescape, you need to include this gorgeous ivory textured table runner! It’s so pretty and simplistic but still makes a statement. I love the tassels on the ends too! Shop this table runner here.
4. These wooden beads are not always the easiest to find at a reasonable price but I found these for under $20 each! Such a good deal and they look so pretty draped over a couple of accent pieces on a coffee table or even on your mantle. I love them! Shop this wooden bead garland here.
5. Whether you’re looking for a great Valentine’s Day gift (check out all of my awesome Valentine’s Day gift ideas here!) or just need some cute, new pajamas, these are perfect! This set is super soft and comfortable. Shop these heart printed pajamas here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!