Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous master bathroom tour and some fun spring finds including the most beautiful under $100 dress!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This master bathroom designed by McGee & Co. is SO stunning. I fell in love with how it turned out the moment I saw it! It’s giving me ALL of the spring feels, just because of how bright and airy it is! It’s stunning and so well designed without being overdone – all of the little details bring it all together. The beautiful textured carpet, greenery, and hints of gold all tie the room together! Check out the full space here.
2. I’m always on the hunt for new denim and love this pair so much. They’re so affordable, are great quality and fit so well! I love the wash and length, too. Perfect to wear now and throughout the spring as well! Plus, you can never go wrong with high-waisted – it’s my favorite style. Shop these distressed jeans here.
3. I’m so excited to shop for the cutest spring and summer dresses! This one caught my eye most especially because of the colors but also because it’s under $60! You could easily dress this up this spring/summer or wear it more casually even daily. It’s a good one! Shop this floral dress here.
4. This faux potted plant is the perfect way to add some color and texture to any room in your home! I love when faux plants look realistic and this one does – just add a pretty basket (love this one!) to put it in and you’re good to go. It’s the easiest decor piece and adds so much to your home. Shop this faux plant that’s under $30 here.
5. Okay, I’ll admit – the colors and size of this book caught my eye first LOL. I’ve been looking for something like this to style on my coffee table and it is perfect! It’s also a usable book because it’s filled with design inspiration and gives all sorts of tips to create a perfect space. Shop this coffee table book here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!