Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous, coastal modern home, a pair of affordable and super cute wedges, a trendy lounge set and a new addition to add to your spring table!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This coastal modern house design has me itching to either re-design my entire house or buy a beach home, either works! LOL. Everything about this bedroom is stunning down to every last detail. The bed is now up there on my list of things I want, the wallpaper is one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen and the detailed ceiling are all just too good! This coastal modern design was done by Lindye Galloway Designs, check out the full house here – it’s absolutely beautiful!
2. How cute is this tie-dye loungewear set?! It comes separately, and you could easily wear each piece separately too. Tie-dye is so trendy and since we’ll all be hanging out at home for the next few weeks, now’s a perfect time to get this affordable and cozy new loungewear set! Shop it here.
3. I LOVE these wedges! They are the perfect summer shoe and are so neutral that they’ll match just about everything – dresses, skirts, shorts and jeans. They’re 25% off right now too so don’t miss out on that! Shop these espadrille wedges here.
4. While you begin to think about your spring home decor, check out this gorgeous tulip wreath! It’s over 50% off and comes in a couple of sizes to choose from. It’s perfect to hang on your door or even in your entryway! Shop this pink and peach tulip blossom wreath here.
5. The perfect spring plates to complete your spring table – these gingham dinner plates! They come in both pink and blue so I included both here for you to see. They’re melamine so they’re safe for everyone to use (even the kids!) and are under $5 each. I think they’d look so pretty with rattan/wicker placemats or chargers! Shop these gingham dinner plates here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!