Hey guys! I took a week off last week with one of these but I’m back with another The Friday Five where I share my favorites from the week in clothing, home tours, recipes and more. You can check out the previous ones right HERE. So let’s get right to it . . . .
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I am loving the architecture of this home from Tim Cuppett Architecture and Interiors. From the preppy black and white striped awning to the symmetrical planters on either side of the back porch, it is just dreamy. This really reminds of the coastal look I love so much.
2. Did y’all know that BaubleBar has a line at Target right now?!! I just picked these ones up and they are only $13. Such a steal and they are so cute with a white t-shirt and jeans. BTW if you are wondering what my favorite brand for white t-shirts are (cause I’ve tried them all!) then look no further. These ones are the absolute best and are so soft.
Triad Ball Drop Earrings by BaubleBar
3. You know me with blue and then you add ruffles and it’s all over! Oh boy this dress is gorgeous and I ordered it for a possible event I am going to next week. It is such a steal right now and under $55 AND it is Nordstrom’s triple point days until this Sunday. So now is the time to stock up on your favorites!
4. So if you’ve been looking at these boots for awhile you know they don’t go on sale too often. But they are 40% off right now and like I said above it is triple points weekend so GO before they are gone. I have the rainboot version and I am seriously considering getting the leather version too. I wear them all the time in the fall/winter season.
5. As we are getting farther and farther into the design of our new home (you can read more about that HERE), I’ve started looking for some key pieces of furniture. I have been revisiting our series last year on Friday Favorite finds where I showcased my favorites in coffee tables, table lamps, side tables and upholstered headboards. And I keep coming back to this side table every time. I love the clean lines of it and I think it is small enough since we have a narrow living room space. It is also only $150 which I think is a great price for a side table like this.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and here are some sales to not miss this weekend!
Macy’s – extra 30% off select items.
Horchow – up to 25% off select items
West Elm – 20% off entire purchase – use code: FFSALE (includes markdowns!!)
Loft – 40% off everything
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 10 years and currently venturing into designing custom made items for the home to help other mommies live a stylish and blissful life.