Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a beautiful cottage home tour, a new must-have pair of jeans, a beauty find on sale and more!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This bedroom in Mary Hannah Interiors‘ Dream Cottage project is SO stunning! The wall makes the entire room and really makes me love the shade of gray they used. The pillow combo isn’t bad, either! 😉 Check out the entire home here, it’s SO beautiful.
2. I LOVE this pair of distressed denim. They fit so well and you can roll them up once for an entirely different look! They’re so affordable and will become one of your newest favorite pairs of jeans. Shop this pair of distressed denim here.
3. This knit top is oversized, comfortable and would look so cute with a pair of joggers, jeans or shorts. It’s perfect for this time of year especially since it’s lightweight and long-sleeved, but will be great for cool summer nights too. Shop this knit top here.
4. Have you shopped the Sephora Spring Event yet? It’s now opened to everyone, so if you’re a Beauty Insider/VIB/Rouge member, you can take 10-20% off your purchase (depending on your insider status). There are nearly no exclusions, and this face palette is one of my newest favorite finds! It has all of the prettiest cheek colors to achieve a really easy look – bronze, blush, highlight and all. Shop this beautiful palette while you can get it on sale here.
5. How fun is this printed melamine dinner set? It’s the perfect outdoor living set for entertaining and hanging out outdoors this spring and summer! I love the pattern and of course this shade of blue. It’s a fun twist on a classic pattern! Shop this dinner set here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!