Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful outdoor living space, a summer dress you have to add to your closet, the #1 secret to the perfect glow and a couple of fun finds to spruce up your patio this season!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. If you are looking for some inspiration for your outdoor living space this season and need a new, fun idea to spruce it up OR are building/doing a renovation and need some ideas… Here is the best inspiration you could ask for! This gorgeous area by Alice Lane is part of one of their newer projects and the colors and pattern combinations are just so beautiful together. The fun bar cart set-up is just a bonus! 😉 Check out the entire space here.
2. How fun is this gingham maxi dress? I love the tiered style to it and it is under $50! It’s perfect for summer – dress it down or up and even wear it for your 4th of July parties this season! And if you’re looking for even more fun summer dresses this season, check out my top summer dress picks HERE. Shop this gorgeous summer maxi dress here.
3. Okay, if you are looking for a chair like this I’d snag it ASAP because I’m sure it’ll sell out as all the others have so far this season! It’s such a fun piece to add to your patio space and looks really cool and comfortable to sit in too! Shop this rattan swivel patio chair here.
4. I like to call these sunshine drops sunshine in a bottle. They are just that! It’s so important to keep your skin safe in the sun, of course, but even more so your face. If you want a quick and easy glow, you NEED these. You simply mix a pump or two in with your moisturizer and you instantly have the most beautiful, sun kissed glow. They are the best! Shop these sunshine drops here.
5. I’ve been looking for more outdoor lighting and just loved this option! These string lights are simple and do the job but the gold adds a lot to the space, making them look just as beautiful during the day! They’re perfect to hang just about anywhere on your patio. Shop these string lights here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!