I’m back with another The Friday Five where I share my favorites from the week in clothing, home tours, recipes and more. You can check out the previous ones right HERE. So let’s get right to it . . . .
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. When I saw this living room on Pinterest, I immediately thought of our living room. I love the beachy/coastal vibe and it has a modern boho feel too. But I really think my favorite part is the pillow combo on the sofa. What is your favorite part? You can check out more of this home tour from Pure Salt Interiors right HERE.
Living Room Design by Pure Salt Interiors
2. A few weeks back I told you how I started using Colleen Rothschild skincare products and how much I love them. There are 2 I am absolutely addicted too (1 I told you about HERE) and this Age Renewal Super Serum has been a game changer for me. It has been AMAZing with my fine lines on my forehead and this weekend the whole site is 25% off. So if you’ve been thinking about it, now is the time to get some.
Colleen Rothschild Age Renewal Super Serum
3. I have had my eye on these studded booties all season and they are on major sale and 50% off! I seriously can not believe it and they have jumped in my cart. The studs definitely make these shoes everything! I am in the mindset that you can never have enough ankle booties.
4. I just got this runner and though it is for the new house, I seriously could not wait to unroll it. It is even more gorgeous in person and is a beautiful royal blue. This is one of my favorite brands and I just visited their headquarters a few months back. You can read about that HERE. This rug comes in many sizes and 4 colors. Trust me when I say this is the perfect addition to any space!
Wild Rose Rug by MacKenzie-Childs
5. This pedestal table is one of my most favorite pieces in our home and will be traveling with us to our new home for sure. It is such a STEAL for only $80 that I had to tell you about it. I goes out of stock fast so if you are looking for a good side table for your living room you will want to jump on this one.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and here are some sales to not miss this weekend!
Loft – extra 40% off sale items
Serena & Lily – extra 20% off with code: HAPPYDAYS
Lulu & Georgia – extra 25% off with code: HBD
Pottery Barn – 30% off mirrors and wall art