Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautifully designed stairway, a fun pair of leggings and sneakers and a few fun home finds!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I fell in LOVE with this stairway the second I saw it! The architecture is so beautiful as are the railings and ugh, the BEAMS! I love them! Check out this entire beautiful home by Bria Hammel Interiors here.
2. These leopard printed leggings are SO CUTE! I love the style and these fit very well so I’m excited to try these out. They’re super affordable and are such a great material! Shop these leopard printed leggings here.
3. This striped tassel throw pillow is so great especially because you can use it year-round! It’s also neutral enough that it’ll go with so many different styled rooms. I love this and the price can’t be beat! Shop this striped tassel throw pillow here.
4. These embellished sneakers are the BEST Golden Goose dupe and they are just the cutest statement sneakers EVER. I love them! They come in a ton of different colors/patterns and are such a fun way to elevate any look. Shop these statement sneakers here.
5. This tassel throw blanket is under $30 and included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It comes in a ton of colors and is such a great throw to cozy up with or display on your couch or bed. Shop this tassel throw blanket here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!