Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous window seat setup, the cutest hoodie and some fun new home finds!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I just love this setup by Valerie Wheeler Interiors! It’s so pretty and simplistic and the pillow setup is stunning! The entire home is beautiful and the pops of color in the bright, airy spaces tie together so well. Check out the entire home here.
2. I’m a sucker for a good pair of earrings that make a statement without being too overdone, especially for everyday wear. These look like they were so expensive but wait until you see the price! They’re a great size, weight and the rose gold is stunning. Shop these orbit earrings here.
3. How fun is this framed floral print set? It would look soo pretty in just about any space of your home – a bathroom, guest room, hanging in your hallway… Endless possibilities and it is just such a pretty set. I love it! Shop this framed floral print set here.
4. This leopard printed pullover has the funnest split-neck detailing which makes it just a little bit more fun than your average hoodie. The print is an added bonus too! It comes in a ton of other colors as well and is perfect to wear now with a pair of shorts or jeans and as it gets cooler as well. Shop this leopard printed pullover here.
5. Looking for a new throw blanket or two to spruce up your couch/living room? Check out this beautiful colorblock throw blanket! It’s such a fun piece and is great to transition your decor with. Shop this striped colorblock throw blanket here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!