Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a gorgeous dining area, some fun fall finds, a gorgeous wreath, and the coziest throw pillow!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This dining area in a home designed by Brooke Wagner Design made my jaw drop! I love everything about it, from the mixed colors and textures to that centerpiece – ugh! I love it. This entire home is such a stunner, check it all out here.
2. This cute pullover tunic comes in a ton of colors and is such a good basic. It’s long enough to wear with leggings, but you could also wear it with jeans or to lounge in. You could layer with it too! I love this color, it’s so pretty. Shop this pullover tunic here.
3. This chunky knit throw pillow is sooo cozy! It comes in a few colors and would look so pretty on your couch mixed with other throws. Such a fun and easy way to add some fall to your home! Shop this throw pillow here.
4. Okay, I LOVE these sneakers. And wait until you see how much they are! They’re a must-have. SO many of the cutest statement sneakers we’ve been seeing are super pricey so I was excited to find this super affordable, subtle pair. Shop these leopard striped sneakers here.
5. I loove a good wreath. If you saw my fall wreaths post, you know that! LOL. This faux eucalyptus wreath is a good one and is so affordable. It’s perfect for fall but also can be used year round. Shop this wreath here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!