Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing a beautiful bathroom, a fun and simple fall outfit, and the cutest new throw pillow!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This gorgeous bathroom that was done by Amy Vermillion Interiors is filled with the prettiest shades of gray and blue and SO many fun textures! Check out that leopard printed shower curtain too – ties in all the colors and is so trendy. I love this space and the tile they chose, wait until you see the flooring and the entire home too! Check out the entire house here.
2. I always am on the hunt for new jeans that are flattering, fit well, and feel good! This pair checks off the boxes – they’re a great pair of straight jeans and the wash is perfect. Shop these jeans here.
3. This ruffle neck ivory sweater is soo perfect for fall. It’s the prettiest neutral and the ruffle detailing adds just enough to make this simple sweater something so fun! It’s a perfect staple to add to your closet. Shop this ruffle neck sweater here.
4. These boots are a dupe for this more expensive Marc Fisher pair and they are nearly identical! I love them and they come in three colors. Such a great pair of boots that are so affordable! Shop these hiker boots here.
5. This striped throw pillow is perfect for year-round use, and will easily mix into your fall decor so seamlessly! It comes in a bunch of other color options as well. I can never turn down a new throw pillow, clearly! LOL. Shop this striped throw pillow here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!