Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most gorgeous living room, a cozy flannel and pair of boots and some fun new home finds for fall and winter!
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This new design by Bria Hammel Interiors is SUCH a stunner. I absolutely love the color palette she used, and this gorgeous hanging swing is such a fun detail that I wish I had in my living room LOL. From the colors to the actual swing, to the carpet to the beautiful gallery wall, this room (and home!) is filled with so much inspiration. Check out the entire home tour here.
2. I just love this button-down plaid top! It looks so cozy and I love the colors. It’s on sale right now too – snag this one, it’s a good fall and winter staple! Shop this plaid button-down top here.
3. This faux eucalyptus garland is affordable and looks SO realistic. It’s perfect for your mantle, to turn into a small wreath, on a coffee table, or anywhere else. You can also use it for your fall decor and transform it when it comes time to decorate for the holidays! Shop this faux eucalyptus garland here.
4. These sherpa lace up hiking boots are so pretty! They’re a fun, affordable version compared to some of the others that are out there this season. They also come in black and a lighter tan! Shop these hiking boots here.
5. The colors of this faux fur throw pillow are so pretty AND neutral – and it’s one you can use this fall and winter as well. It looks so cozy and warm! If you are looking for some cozy fall throw pillows, check out this post where I rounded up some of the coziest and most beautiful throw pillows. You can shop this faux fur throw pillow here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!