Happy Friday friends! I am back with another edition of The Friday Five where I share five things that have caught my eye for the week, are in my shopping cart or I am using in some new designs.
You can check out past The Friday Five’s HERE and get even more ideas!
This week I am sharing the most beautiful kitchen design, a cozy hoodie and trendy cardigan and a few fun home finds to add for the end of this fall season.
I hope you love this week’s picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This stunning, white open concept kitchen designed by Dominique Delaney caught my eye the second I saw it. I love how simplistically beautiful everything is! And my goodness, those bar stools are STUNNING! I can’t stop staring at this kitchen LOL. The mix of the gold, black iron pendants and the wood in this kitchen goes so well too. Check out the entire home here.
2. This striped cardigan just screams fall to me! It looks soo cozy and I LOVE the colors of the stripes. They’re so pretty and different and you could dress this down with a pair of jeans and sneakers or booties or up with a dress! It’d be perfect for Thanksgiving too. Shop this striped cardigan here.
3. I cannot get over how COZY this hoodie is! It’s hood is sherpa-lined, but the rest of the hoodie isn’t. I love that because it’s not too bulky, but still sooo cozy. It comes in a TON of colors and also has thumb holes – such a fun little feature that I look for in hoodies. It’s perfect to lounge in, sleep in, wear to run errands… You name it! It’d also be a really fun gift idea and is well under $50. Shop this sherpa hooded sweatshirt here.
4. How fun are these gold geometric napkin rings? I think they’re so pretty and unique! They’re great to use for right now, the Thanksgiving season, and even throughout the holidays and beyond. They’re easy to dress your table up with but you could also keep it simple and use them. Shop these gold geometric napkin rings here.
5. This neutral, plaid doormat is so simple but so fun! I’ve found it hard to find more neutral doormats like this that still pop but this one does just that. You could use it by itself or even layer with it since it’s so neutral. Shop this plaid doormat here.
I hope you loved this week’s fun picks and have a great Friday!