Happy Friday friends! Welcome to another The Friday Five where I share 5 things that caught my eye this week that I know you will love just as much as me. You can check out our past TFF to see what other goodies you might have missed. I like to pick things for your home, fashion and every day life that are amazing deals and ideas for you. A lot of them are things I have already purchased myself and I know are amazing quality or they are things I currently have in my shopping carts (yep they always seem to have something in them!). So let’s get into it and I hope you love this weeks picks!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. This home tour caught my eye this week for many reasons. First of all you know how much I love blue and white and that sofa is gorgeous! We have a similar look going into our new living room and I selected this sofa that is close to this one. I am also doing a similar gallery wall with these 3 gold sconces above some artwork I created. I really can’t wait for you to see it since I’ve now been dreaming it up for 8 months! LOL! You need to check out this whole home tour and see more from Kate Marker.
2. I recently bought this candle and loved it so much I got another size for our guest bathroom. It has a rich musky scent that I know you will love too. This is also one of my favorite brands and you can smell it through the whole house when it is burning. I hate those candles that you can only smell when you are right next to it and this one is definitely NOT one of those!
3. Anyone else moving into spring shoes yet? I can’t wait for open toe shoe season but I am just not quite there yet. But I am embracing the mule trend and loving the stripes and pearl details on these ones. They are also 40% off right now and come in 4 colors. These are so cute with jeans and a basic tee. Okay and we can’t overlook that super cute ruffle detail!
4. So this is the tunic we all know and love that literally goes with everything. I have it in 2 colors already and ordered this light pink color for spring. It is on sale though it has been on sale it feels like forever so I would think they would take it off soon. It’s currently only $28 and comes in 5 colors. I am telling you this is the most comfortable shirt ever. I like to knot the front and pair it with a cami underneath.
5. I swear I can never have enough baskets. I have been thinking a lot lately about how I will be organizing things in the new house and baskets are my go to. With having a 2 story house, I am worried about the stairs becoming a collection of stuff so one of these guys will be housed there. Besides the stairs there are so many other places like the guest bathroom for extra toilet paper (there is no cabinetry in there), the family room for pillows and blankets. . . . the list could go on. These baskets are very sturdy and I love the handles AND they are on sale!
So I hope you loved this weeks picks and don’t miss the great sales this weekend!
Hunter Boots – extra 15% off sale items with code: EXTRA15
Banana Republic – up to 40% off select styles. no code needed
West Elm – super upholstery sale – 20-30% off. no code needed
Loft – extra 40% off all sale items
More Popular Posts:
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 15 years and loves to share tips, tricks and how to live a stylish and blissful life.