Welcome to this week’s The Friday Five! I love sharing 5 things with you that I found this week that are on sale, great design and you just plain need in your life. Many of them I have ordered myself and own or have in my shopping cart. I am finishing up some spaces in my home to reveal to you very soon and have come across some really good ideas I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks of TFF. One of them is below.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1. I have to tell you Park and Oak is one of my favorite design firms. I love all the clean lines and wood accents they use. This gorgeous entry is no exception. That table is the focal point and makes such a gorgeous statement. It also makes the wood in the staircase feel rich and warm.
2. I just wore this top in my spring front porch reveal on Wednesday and it is on MEGA sale. It is only $30 now and comes in this color and in a navy/white combo. For this price I am thinking of grabbing that color too.
You can see it on me here:
3. I just got these sandals in and can I just tell you how comfy they are?! I am going to be living in these for spring and summer and I love the little nailhead looking detail. They remind me so much of those cute Valentino shoes that are everywhere that I would never spend my money on. Those are crazy expensive and you could get these and get the same look. These go with everything and I will be for sure wearing them with my sundresses this year. Plus it is a block heel which is so much easier when you are chasing after your kids.
4. I am such a sucker for a good stripe and I LOVE this bold striped pillow. It is an indoor/outdoor pillow so you know it will be good for tuff stains. The price is good and from one of my all time favorite brands. I am actually thinking of using these in our living room.
5. Have you heard that Kendra Scott came out with their own line of candles?! They are gorgeous looking and this scent is my favorite.
Shopbop – 20% off orders under $500 or 25% off orders over $500.
Loft – 30% off tops + sweaters
World Market – save 20% off on outdoor furniture when you unlock the code on the front page of their site.
J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything. No code needed.
Old Navy – Up to 40% off tops, shorts, jeans and pants
Wisteria – up to 30% off with their spring sale. Use code: SEAT10
More Popular Posts:
Rebekah Dempsey is the Creative Director, Stylist and Editor of A Blissful Nest. A site about everything for the home from stylish entertaining to fresh interiors. She has been in the interior design field for 15 years and loves to share tips, tricks and how to live a stylish and blissful life.